Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Garden Song" Birdbath on Display for InBloom Sculpture Exhibit at OakBrook Center in Oak Brook, IL

Here are pictures of my finished birdbath sculpture taken at the In Bloom Sculpture Event exhibit preview celebration on May 19, 2011 at OakBrook Center in Oak Brook, Illinois. It was a sunny day so the high gloss finish reflected a lot of light.


"Garden Song" birdbath in its garden setting at OakBrook Center.

 Hey, I'm Alice in Wonderland! I can be both smaller and taller than the birdbath!
Actual height of birdbath is 5 ft.


Here it is with the sign and coordinating flowers.


Enlarged sign. Thanks again, Sharpie!


Location at OakBrook Center in front of Victoria's Secret. Photo taken in evening.


"Garden Song" will be on display through August 21. It will be auctioned off on September 24, 2011 with other sculptures for charity. 

I'd like to thank my brother, Greg Gaura, for providing transportation and his invaluable help in loading and unloading the sculpture. Also, thanks to my sister, Anne Marie Gaura, my brother-in-law, Lou Shirley, and my boyfriend, Chris Holbert, for all their help.

3 comments:

  1. Ginny's sculpture painting is so groovy and the colors are so far out...no drugs are needed! I recommend seeing this in person!

    Holbie

    ReplyDelete