Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Inspiring Thoughts Greeting Card Collection


Lao Tzu quote on an Inspiring Thought card
As a poet and writer, I love collecting quotations and poetry by others. As an artist, I enjoy combining my artistic abilities with words to create pieces of art. I started a greeting card line that is currently available through Card Gnome. My Inspiring Thoughts collection features quotes that are meant to uplift and inspire.

Right now, I have eight cards with quotes by the ancient Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu, the author of the Tao Te Ching and the Father of Taoism. I started with him because I have always be drawn to his timeless wisdom. Finished designs are about contentment, change and other subjects. The background art features my watercolor and design. The inside of the card is blank.

Inspiring Thoughts can also be given as gifts by framing card in a 5”x7” frame.

It is my intention to continue posting more of these greeting cards as they are finished so please bookmark my Inspiring Thoughts Card Gnome page. In time, I will be featuring them on other sites as well. As I would like to expand in retail stores, so if you know anyone who is connected with the stationary industry, please forward this blog posting to them.

Together we can help one another as we work toward peace and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment